Tallship American Pride Links Page
- Sponsors of Tallship American Pride
- XTERRA WETSUITS
- XTERRA WETSUITS are the world's fastest and most flexible triathlon wetsuits. They supply us with our wetsuits used by us aboard the American Pride
- EAGLES OF THE 1800'S
- A master wood carver that carved the transom Eagle and the Stern name board used on the American Pride
- Yachtpaint: The Leading Supplier Of Boat Paint, Yacht Varnish & Antifouling
- Interlux, the leading supplier of boat paint offers expert advice on how to paint your boat, available colors and yacht/boat paint products.
- Honda Marine
- Honda Marine - 4-stroke outboard motors from 2 to 225hp. Find outboard engine specs, special financing, accessories, and Honda Outboard Motor dealers near you.
- Welcome to Taylor Made Products
- Welcome to Taylor Made Products, makers of fine boating products including boat fenders, boat covers, dock edging, mooring whips and more.
- Welcome to
- Latitudes & Attitudes Magazine, one of the largset Sailing and cruising Magazines.
- Tallship Photography
- Photos of Tallships from various events Photography by Gar Travis - Since 1989 - Digital
- Buccaneer Days on the American Pride
- Buccaneer Days from 2005 & 2006 aboard the American Pride. DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY -
Since 1989 - Digital Photography
- Seaborn Flags of Distinction
- Seaborn has been in the business of making flags for the marine and golf sector for fifteen years. During that time we have steadily improved the quality of these flags with many innovations, which are now copied by our competitors. The innovations include how the flags are constructed, appliquéd, and embroidered. These changes along with the materials used have greatly enhanced the appearance and durability of our flags. All of our flags are made in our shop here in California. “Made and crafted in the U.S.A. from U.S.A. materials”. None of the work involved is contracted out. You are cordially invited to stop by our business for a visit and tour at any time. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
- Other Nautical Sites
- Welcome to American Rope & Tar
- American Rope & Tar offers genuine Stockholm tar, the finest synthetic manila rope, an interesting wood oil, and Seagoer genuine pine tar soap.
- Mark Rosenstein's Sailing Page
- Welcome to my sailing page of internet sailing resources. Please browse though the material or use the table of contents.
- Pirates For Hire
- A great bunch of cut throats that ever sailed the seven seas they will come to your party or charter.
- Marine Waypoints
- MarineWaypoints.com is your guide to boats, boating,
diving, fishing, gear, marine books, marine life, safety, sailing, watersports, weather and much more.
- Schoonerman is home for links and information on schooner and other tall ships
- Boat Links
- BoatLinks.com is your internet resource for boating, yachting, fishing, skiing, cruising, and sailing news, links, resoursces, suppliers, software, discussion, community, events, and classifieds.
- Yacht World
- All types of new and used boats for sale from sailing boats to power boats, superyachts to watersports. World's largest selection of brokerage boats for sale by professional yacht brokers.
- Brown Marine
- Pensacola and Northwest Florida area Maritime, Relocation and Vacation Regional Information Source - Marinas, Yacht Brokers, Boatyards, Gulf Coast Maritime information, area attractions and shopping, Arts & history, Marine & Industrial Equipment Sales, Fishing & Diving, and Regional Maritime History
in the South Alabama and Northwest Florida Gulf Coast Area.
- Sea Island Boatworks
- Sea Island Boat Builders, LLC and Sea Island Shipwrights, LLC offers over 20 years of experience in boat repair and custom boat building. Boat builder Mark Bayne continues the Charleston area maritime tradition of building custom wooden boats with pride, integrity, and craftsmanship.
- Tall-Ship Fan
- A German/English site on facts and history of tallships.
- San Diego Sail Racing
- SailingLinks- promoting sailing
- A comprehensive, organized, easy to use guide to sailing resources on the Internet. Links to training,charter, yacht clubs, books and magazines, and sources for boats, gear, and equipment.
- Boat Owner's World
- Free boating magazines, boats for sale, used boats, new boats, boat manufacturers builders, boating news, fishing, sailing, scuba diving, paddling, water skiing, PWC, supplies, maintenance, marinas, docks, canoes, kayaks, trailers, hitches, inflatables, insurance, houseboats, surveyors, software, hovercraft, designers, marine engines and parts for sale and wanted, paints, coatings, catalogs, charts, navigation, electronics, accessories, charters, waterfront property, and so much more.
- Great site for Sea Shanties
- Whitsunday Private Yacht Charters
- Whitsunday Private Yacht Charters ? the bareboat, skipper yourself, boat hire specialists in the Whitsundays for all your boat charter needs in Queensland, Australia
- Other Tallships
- American Sail Training Association (ASTA)
- The American Sail Training Association organizes Tall Ships(r) Events and co-ordinates sailing and sail training activity and adventures in the Americas
- San Francisco Maritime National Park Association
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Official website for the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Adventure sails, family activities, world class collection of ships and artifacts. Offering its venue for San Diego weddings, corporate events, educational programs, sailing charters
- Picton Castle
- The Real Tall-Ship Learning Adventure
- Lady Washington Tallship
- Related Educational Sites
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Gray Whales 101
- Complete Guide to Knots
- Articles and educational research
- DIRECTV4SchoolsTM - Contributing to a Brighter Future
- The DIRECTV4Schools™ program is an easy way for U.S. schools to earn the funds they need for the special programs, equipment and events that enrich student learning.
- Local Organizations in and around Long Beach CA
- Grunion Gazette
- Long Beach's favorite community news source
- Welcome to Walker '47
- The Complete Outfitter to the Cowboy Action
- Downtown Long Beach - Home
- Downtown Long Beach is one of Southern California's most unique waterfront urban destinations to live, work, and play. As California's fifth largest city, Downtown Long Beach is centrally located and a mere 20 minutes from both Los Angeles and central Orange County.
If you know of a link that would be good here let us know and we will add it.
E-mail us at